We inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed by MO.ER for the purpose of providing you with the information requested via the contact form on the site or via email.
2. The processing of data will take place using tools suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools suitable for storing, managing and transmitting the data.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, given that in the absence of these it is not possible to provide you with the requested information. The absence of the provision therefore determines the lack of response from MO.ER.
4. The data controller is Mr. Riccardo Cesa.
5. For any other information relating to the protection of your privacy, please contact us.
6. You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.